Sunday, July 13, 2014

Airbrush Makeup and Hair in Savannah,GA

Hey everyone:)
 I hope you all are enjoying the sultry summer! I just wanted to share a few photos of my recent work from weddings and photo shoots and such here in beautiful Savannah, GA.
I recently worked with such a lovely client who wanted to do a beautiful boudoir shoot for her fiance as a fun gift! She opted for airbrush makeup with baby pink tones and lashes and tousled romantic hair for her sultry photo session. Oooh la la!!! I find that when I do professional on location makeup and hair in Savannah,GA for clients, I am careful to assess their skin type first to see what will look best in photos for each person. I love to play up the highlighting and shadowing of the contours of the face and eye shape and bone structure for the most beautiful outcome that is always unique to each person.  I hope you enjoy the gorgeous photo I attached here and please watch for more posts to come
and if you have a moment and are curious to see more of my work, please check out my website at www.beyondbeautifulbyheather.com and let me know if I can help you feel Beyond Beautiful to:)  " Beauty is a Gift to be coveted"~
XO,
Heather Ferguson,
Beyond Beautiful by Heather
On Location Professional Makeup & Hair Artist Savannah, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment